Mimbi Caves Campground and Tours is owned by Mimbi Aboriginal Corporation. As an Aboriginal community, we have an obligation to protect our vulnerable residents from COVID-19. As such, the following conditions apply to all tour bookings:
- We will only accept bookings from travellers that will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (or have an approved medical exemption as listed on the Australian Immunisation Register) by the date of the tour.
- You will be required to show proof of vaccination (or approved medical exemption) prior to commencing the tour.
- Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination can be found at the following link: COVID-19 Coronavirus: What proof of COVID-19 vaccinations can I use? (www.wa.gov.au)
- If you do not comply with the requirement to provide proof of vaccination, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your booking or refuse participation in the tour, at our absolute discretion.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are otherwise required to self-isolate by the WA Department of Health, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. Any customers who are subject to self-isolation requirements will not be permitted to participate in the tour.
- If you present with an elevated temperature or other symptoms of COVID-19, we may in our absolute discretion:
- Refuse participation in the tour
- Request that you wear a face mask or other protective equipment
- Request that you undertake a Rapid Antigen Test
- If you are unable to participate in a tour because of self-isolation requirements or presenting with symptoms of COVID-19, you may choose between receiving credit toward a future tour or receiving a full refund. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, or non-refundable flights or accommodation.
Tour Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel your tour booking, you must do immediately with the booking agent. Once we have received your notice, this cancellation policy will take effect.
- If you do not inform the booking agent and are a no-show, you will receive no refund of your tour price. If cancellation takes place on the day of the tour, 50% of your price will be forfeited. Cancellation more than 24 hours prior to the departure of the tour will enable a 100% refund of the tour price.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone any tour at any time prior to departure if due to weather conditions, road conditions, natural disasters, cultural considerations or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary.
- If we cancel a tour, you may choose between receiving credit toward a future tour or receiving a full refund. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, or non-refundable flights or accommodation.